Sunday 21 August 2011

DIY - GlugaNeagra Distro


" Without Any Further Notice or some fancy words that mean shit we bring you straight from the hood GlugaNeagra aka Black Hood Society Music Distribution web store. We've got tapes, CDs, vinyl and more things to come. All orders and other information can be put at this address: gluganeagradistro@gmail.com ...and remember:

I am here to say what I feel and what I think / To stay next to those that fight and resist / The ones that daily are hitting and exploiting us / I don't want money, and I don't look for fame / I won't save your life – this is your job / My tape, will not liberate you / I didn't come here to save you / And I hope you will understand this / You and I both… we have a black hood! /

(lyrics by Pavilionul 32 song: Black Hood)"

No comments:

Post a Comment