Wednesday 31 March 2010

Montenegro

This report is brilliant IMO because it shows a young country finding its own voice of protest. I reminds me of the very first punk bands in the UK who had no point of reference, it was Year Zero and they had no regard for musical history. They were free to make the kind of music that felt right. This post was made by Mladen who plays in Qtera.

At this moment there are not many punk/HC bands. Here are myspace links for those I think could match with your needs:

Emotional Sickness (Podgorica)

Gomila Nesklada (Niksic)

Drustvo Skrivenih Talenata (Niksic)

Off Duty (Niksic)

Punkreas (Niksic)

However, many bands do not exist anymore, so I will give you a youtube link:

GreyStoNe (I played in this one)

One more thing, I don't know if you are aware, but Montenegro and Serbia are not the same country for years now, but one of my favourite Belgrade HC bands is Discord

Peace/unity :D

No comments:

Post a Comment