Saturday 11 September 2010

Colombia

Colombia - Bogota

Well, I'm from Bogotá (the capital city).

About the hardcore scene, I'm not very into it, so I think I may not be very objective in the things I could say or the things I could help you with....

I play in a grindcore/powerviolence band:

Chulo



I have also just started a blog:

Caneria Violence


About the bands around my area, there are lots, and many are very awesome. Here are some myspace addresses so you can check them out:

BDK (Bogota)


Res Gestae (Bogota)


Cinco Sentidos (Ibague)


Free to Decide (Bogota)


Posithink (Bogota)


Sangre y Fe (Bogota)


Dar a Cada Uno


Reaccion Propia (Bogota)


Estado de Coma (Cali)


Otra Alternativa


Resplandor (Bogota)


Pitbull (Bogota)


Ataque en Contra (Bogota)


Grito (Medellin)


About the labels/collectives/distros:

Colectivo Res Gestae


Contra Cultura


Direccion Positiva


Filibusteros


Vendetta Records


Persistencia Records


Sinfronteras Discos


Subsistencia


Paranoica


Blogs:

Colombia Hardcore

1 comment: