Monday 6 September 2010

Poland 3

Poland 2

When it comes to Polish scene I see you've already put up some stuff. Guys from Sight To Behold are my good friends and I see you've got some stuff about Swidnik/Lublin, I've stayed in Lublin for a couple of weeks cuz I do my tattoo apprenticeship there :))

There's a band called LAST DAYZ (Ratel Crew) from Wroclaw. They're a new band but these dudes were around for many years now..that's one of my favorite bands in Poland right now.


Great live band: STONE HEART


There's also a band called DRIP OF LIES. I can't count and remember other bands these members were into.


Dudes who ran the biggest hc forum in Poland have a band called WE ARE IDOLS and that may be one of my fav polish bands as well. Imagine more r'n'r Cursed or Burning Love.


LAST BELIEVER


If you like 80's american hxc you get GOVERNMENT FLU, awesome band!


Artwork: Raf Wechterowicz

Some more polish hxc bands are:

CALM THE FIRE


Artwork: Dziki

THE FIGHT


Artwork: Patryk Rosicki

SNAKES PARADE


CAPITAL



Artwork: Anula GÄ…siorowska

HARD TO BREATHE


I loved band called DAYMARES but they've split up now.



Design: Son of the Gun

Some of them used to play in legendary polish band called SUNRISE


THE BLIND DATE


KNIFE IN THE LEG


IDENTITY


and another great band called REGRES. These had their 10th anniversary not long ago, super nice bunch.


Well, I'd say these are the most important polish bands. For more info one should check out:

REFUSE RECORDS


RATEL RECORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment