Monday 19 April 2010

Art - Nabbe

Nabbe myspace


"My artwork is a creative outlet. So no bullshit hidden agenda or subliminal messages for chin-stroking artsy dorks.



Art enhances the product (LP, CD, shirt, whatever...).

When I was a kid growing up, I used to spent hours looking at album-sleeves while listening to the music. To me artwork is an essential aspect to any record. It tells the story, it sucks you in. That's why I despise downloading music.
That's like a microwave dinner. A quick fix. I hate that shit. I need the full package to fully enjoy and experience a record.


My art is about negativity, nihilism and pure violence........And some dolphins and flowers.


The time it takes can range from an hour to a couple of days or even weeks. It all depends on my mood and the time and effort I have to put into it.


Inspiration and ideas? Look around you. Turn on the news. Look over your shoulder and most importantly, look in the fucking mirror."

No comments:

Post a Comment