Friday 30 April 2010

US - Northern California


I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. The hardcore scene in the Bay seems to be on fire right now. There are so many good bands coming out of here. Shows are a common thing and there's a few really good venues that I've never had a problem with. I go to a lot of shows, but I don't know many people in the scene, but I do feel a sense of community when everyone is singing along to whoever is on stage that night. The Bay Area is definitely producing some good quality hardcore and it doesn't seem like it's slowing down one bit. :)

Bands that represent the area well? Hmm... I'm going to have to say:

Ceremony



Sabertooth Zombie



Comadre



Grace Alley



Trash Talk



Killing The Dream


...for bands that are still playing.

There's many more though, but I'll just leave it at that for now. :) Although Killing The Dream and Trash Talk are more Sacramento area, it's still Northern California. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment